AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim

OOOOOOHHHHH YEAAA

I'm suprised you never asked me for some way of payment lmao this filthy lovely game is well worth my hard earned! maybe a thought for the future a website full of games like this as the great Borat says

...... - VERY NICE! HOW MUCH? -

but seriously keep making games like this it's nice to see an adult game actually worked on with custom pictures with real gameplay and programing that made the game tonz of fun once again cant give enough props it's

THE best game in the adult section thus far HANDS DOWN!

p.s loving the alternatives shame there was no hentai for the granny those gums went to waste ..shame shame...lol

Listen2Reason responds:

Awesome, glad you enjoyed it!

And, well, we'll just keep what happened with Granny E mysterious...

Ultimate Peter Griffin SB Ultimate Peter Griffin SB

LMAO WORKS GREAT!

Me and a few friends pranked called a pizza palce, with this funny as **** The guy on the phone was so confused we played ''i'm fat'' and he said no it's not my problem its ur problem! and hung up we were messin with him for like 5 mins lol TY! for the laughs!

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

it won't load

i tryed ur link as well and that doesn't load up neither do newgrounds plz fix this problem i ranked it a 5 because i didn't want u to have a bad mark (not like some stupid bastards who bring the movie down with out givin it at least half a mark when it havn't loaded)

mgd: practice mode mgd: practice mode

i found a way to not start ar begning

To all you peeps who played this game or new one's if u lose don't be sad just go to the 1'st level again and left and hit play till you get to your level ;)

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

hahahahahahahahah u so fucked up i like it

finnaly no one done one of them touch felie type hero saves the day shitty movies it was so dam funny the dialouge is so funny i picked every option to c what he said hahaahahha u rule u and this cartoon goes in best artist and movie list no doubt but u should stick to these cartoons and make more jonny rocket fingers it is so funny stick with him he is so dam funny make jonny fingers2 thats what every 1 wants as u can c by the reviews and rewards i have seen ur other stuff good art work and all but jonny rocket fingers kicks all there ass's hahahahahahahahah the thought of that cartoon is so funny u rule don't forget what i said about maybe a sequel?

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

i'm sure it's a good game but......

i've heared really good things about this game and it's just my bloody luck that it won't load i got 600k and i deleted all my cookies but nothing i would really aprecieate if u could tell me how to get to load and if any 1 else is writing a review if u got the time plz write me a way i could get this to load i would apprecieate it ;)

p.s i gave it a 9 because i heared it's really good but i didn't put a 10 because i haven't played it

Klacid responds:

Ill tell ya what, if ya really can't download it in the next couple of days write us an e-mail and ill put on my webpage for a backup download. I have been meaning to put it on my webpage anyway but havent got around to it.

Advanced FLASH tutorial Advanced FLASH tutorial

u kick ass

capn g u rule because of the animation tutorial u made me want me to buy flash mx and i did because of the tutorieals i bought a cd learning about flash to but ur tutorieal gave me the boost i needed now i'm a flash a holic i'm making my cartoon to go on newgrounds soon but at the moment i'm still mastering the walk cycle oh well thx 4 the tutorieals it's a shame u stopped making these =( oh well thx 4 the movie and 4 helping me be a flash a holic ....................p.s ur other cartoons kick ass 2 ;)

SIM SIM

GOOD GAME BUT THERE'S A BUG

I love playing this game and it rules ass but when i meet i do mission the hotel 1 i'm the maneger i i look at my info and it says tell guru good news and then i get to the place to say to him and i can't click on him how the hell am i supposed to say i would be appreciated if u can tell me it's a bug or i'm just doing it wrong and if i am giv me a hint =ANSWER
P.S BRILL GAME SHAME NO MORE GAMES WILL BE MADE LIKE THIS

Mankind's Asskicking Mankind's Asskicking

very good

brilliant game shame ur leaven flash animation oh well brill game i would say keep it up but maybe next time if ur back

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

all good but

this game rocks but i can't get passed the 1'st level end boss if i try to get close he pounds me with his arm if i try jumping the gun get's me some 1 help me out =(